Cleaning equipment for simple purity requirements
Diving equipment also for the paint removal and strippingThe figures show a diving cleaning plant of the type DCS 3-80 from our production. This system includes the following processes:
- Chamber 1 = dive cleaning at 70 ° c.
- Chamber 2 = diving conservation
- Chamber 3 = drying
The cleaning Chamber has an underwater spray to support, this causes a swirling of the cleaning media.
A spread of contamination in the 2nd Chamber is prevented by the Oberflächenabskimmung. Extensions such as lifting or handling equipment (see movie) are easily executable.
Material / processing
- Easy to clean stainless steel
- Tray made of stainless steel, welded
- and glass bead blasted
- Device drip-proof
Electronics / sensors
- digital temperature control
- digital timer
- Limit temperature monitor
- Manual transport system - verfahr - and positionable stroke unit on the system running the stroke / oscillation back automatically. The time duration is adjustable.
- Cover- Stainless steel slip - or hinged cover possible
- Shopping cart- Stainless steel, various training courses and loads possible
- Oberflächenabskimmung - equipment of the system with a lance and a circulation pump, connection of the overflow bag to a single-stage filter unit
- Oil separator- Equipment of the system with a lance and a circulation pump, connection of the overflow bag on an external oil separator
- Lifting system with oscillation - on and driving out the goods carrier and the oscillation during the cleaning